Win a chance to help interview Maddie Moate on stage at Millennium Square!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Festival of Nature is BACK this summer with a takeover of We the Curious’ Millennium Square.
Head down to Millennium Square and Anchor Square for the Wild Weekend on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th June to celebrate 20 years of Festival of Nature! Two huge outdoor days of free nature activities, stalls and screenings, food and drink, and special guest talks at the harbourside.
They'll be something for everyone at this year's Wild Weekend, with a host of exciting national and local organisations on site to inspire visitors with the marvels of the natural world.
Meet Maddie Moate!
To celebrate our return, we’ve invited BAFTA award winning TV presenter and YouTuber, Maddie Moate, to come down and answer some of her favourite science and environment questions with our festival audience and host a special meet and greet.
Time: Maddie will be in the Talks Tent at Millennium Square from 4 - 5:30pm for her talk and meet and greet.
Location: Millennium Square, Explore Lane, Bristol, BS1 5SZ
We want you to get involved! Festival of Nature and We the Curious have teamed up for an exciting kids’ competition.
What are you curious to know about nature or the environment? Send in your question and the judges will select three questions to ask Maddie at Millennium Square! Even better, if we select your question we’ll be asking you to come down to Festival of Nature on Saturday 17th June and ask your question in person.
Enter the competition
Fill in the competition form here: https://bnhc.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/maddie-moate-question-competition
Terms and Conditions
- The application form should be filled in by an adult over the age of 18, please don’t share personal data of any children other than first name and age.
- The competition is intended to inspire questions from young people under the age of 15.
- The competition will close on Friday 9th June at 9am. Three winners will be contacted by The Natural History Consortium on Saturday 10th June. If we are unable to reach you, we reserve the right to contact another applicant.
- If you select ‘subscribe’ to Festival of Nature newsletter, your email will be added to the newsletter database, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
- If you select ‘subscribe’ to We the Curious newsletter, your email will be added to the newsletter database, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
- The Natural History Consortium and We the Curious are unable to provide feedback on any questions. The decision of our judging panel is final.
- We are unable to guarantee the opportunity for any participant or visitor to the Festival to meet Maddie Moate. The Festival of Nature may be affected by extreme weather or other incidents.