Book your delegate pass now!
Thank you for your interest in Communicate 2020, we are excited to bring Communicate to a fully digital platform for the first time. In recognition of the financial difficulties that many environmental organisations have faced during 2020’s exceptional circumstances, we are working with our supporters to offer two heavily-subsidised attendance options to ensure maximum accessibility for UK based professionals. Find out more about our thinking, and our innovative Organisation Pass, by visiting our FAQ pages for this year’s event.
You can also explore the latest programme updates by downloading the PDF programme
CHOOSE FROM THE TICKET OPTIONS BELOW
Individual conference pass – £25+VAT
This pass includes full access to all sessions at Communicate 2020 between 26-27 November
How to register:
- Please click here to buy your ticket and set up your profile on the conference programme Hopin. This stage requires a card payment so please have your card details ready.
- Once you have registered you will get an automatic email confirmation from Hopin
- You will also receive a welcome pack from the Communicate Team within a few days, where we will ask you for some additional information to help you engage with the content and networking during the event.
Organisation Pass – £500+VAT
This pass includes:
- Unlimited passes for staff within your organization to join all sessions at Communicate 2020 between 27-28 November 2020
- The opportunity to showcase your organisation’s work in the virtual expo area and connect with delegates in real time
- A dedicated virtual pre-tour session for your staff to ensure they get the most out of the event and build your team’s skills in participating in virtual events
To discuss, query or book a Communicate 2020 Organisation Pass please email email@example.com
Not sure if your organisation has already registered? Click here to view the current list
WITH THANKS TO OUR SUPPORTERS
We would like to thank the players of the National Lottery for supporting our transition to an online platform for 2020 through the Heritage Emergency Fund.
Avon Wildlife Trust
Bath & North East Somerset Council
BBC Natural History Unit
Bristol City Council
Bristol Zoo Gardens
University of Bath
University of Bristol
University of the West of England
Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust
The Natural History Consortium is a charitable collaboration between these member organisations.
Engaging people with the natural world through collaborative action. Reg Charity 1123432