Get Your Event Known
It’s time to promote your BioBlitz event!
With everything ready for your BioBlitz, you’re ready to start promoting your event.
We can help you promote your BioBlitz event through the BioBlitz UK / National BioBlitz Network social media channels.
All you need to do is send an email to email@example.com with the following 5 pieces of information:
- The name of your BioBlitz and location – e.g. BioBlitz at Green Park! (Central Bath)
- The start and end time and date of your event – e.g. 9:00am 15th June – 1:00pm 16th June 2023
- A photo to promote your BioBlitz – please make this photo landscape and 300×200 pixels in size
- Any of your social media pages linked to the BioBlitz you are running – e.g. Twitter/Instagram/Facebook
- A link to your event or organisation’s web page
Make your event stand out
Making promotional posters for your BioBlitz are a great way of sharing what your event is about. If you have made digital posters, we can share these on the national BioBlitz social media channels to help promote your event. Check out this fantastic poster for inspiration made by Budding Nature for their BioBlitz at Tehidy Country Park event!
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t have a web page. Can you still share my event?
Yes! To promote your BioBlitz without a webpage for reference, we will need a description and details of the event. However, we recommend creating a Facebook page or event for your activity, as it will help to get your event known.
What will our social media pages be used for?
Your social media pages will make it easier for us to shout about your BioBlitz and for people to find out about it. If you don’t have any social media don’t worry, we can promote your event anyway.
What social media will you use to promote our event?
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch! Email firstname.lastname@example.org