Join us at Communicate 2011
November 2 + 3, 2011. Central Bristol.
Communicate is the annual conference for environmental communicators – bringing together a mix of NGO’s, media professionals, business/CSR, academics and policy makers. Get informed and get involved with the crucial current and upcoming debates in the sector, and get direct feedback on your own communication campaigns. Organisations across the field contribute to the content - and Communicate stays ahead of the curve.
Join us this year for a special focus on:
- The new models of communication – including a keynote by Robin Ince from BBC Radio 4’s Infinite Monkey Cage on using comedy to make a difference
- Messages from the ‘Green Economy’ – debated by sustainability experts and high profile CSR professionals including Futerra, Coca-Cola, and the UNDP
- An overview of the Natural Environment White Paper, and a chance to influence the future third sector and policy cooperation of the “Living with Environmental Change” programme.
- Communicating difficult issues – led by Aubrey Manning and Mark Lynas
- The Psychology of Persuasion – with international guests Zoos Victoria presenting their world leading campaign that forever changed the perspective of zoo visitors in Australia.